Web Design & Development
Your professional website design
What is so special about website design, logo design or your online presence as a whole? The answer is- it should be done professionally, because you focus on your potential clients and partners. Not only should you have a professional website design though, people should find you easily and recognize you online. It's like a skyscraper without the elevator, you won't go to the upper floors if there is anything you need on the first one.
The Internet is a race and to win you should have the most recent technical achievements in web design at your fingertips. Those people who sit back, relax and think they will always stay on top will eventually loose the game. Web design deals with the same tricky thing. While you rest assured that you have a great website, web design technology jumps ahead and eventually you get left behind.
How can you make sure your website is up-to-date. Contact your website design company every two-three years for the website overhaul. How can you make sure you have a targeted website audience. Hire a copywriter to make a professional copy for your website and make sure your website design company understands what info is most important and thus should be emphasized and located on the most visible spots. How can you make sure your website is interesting to the audience. Update your website (and elements of website design as well) with the seasonal and special offers, make a newsletter, draw funny cartoons, make something that would differ your website from the rest.
We do not think of ourselves as of a programming company though we offer development and programming services along with design services. Our firm believe is that to develop the perfect product one should design and one should program, at least that is true for the complicated projects, such as portals, dating websites, football websites and real-estate website, not speaking about entertainment and gaming websites. You might agree with the fact that having both designers and programmers in one company can equal high prices because not every project requires both website design and programming services.
Here is a short list of programs our team uses to provide you with high-end and professional website design: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Macromedia Flash, Adobe After Effects, 3D Max and HTML Editors.
We study the customer needs and offer the following web design services:
- Landing page design - Website Graphical Design - Logos/Illustrations
- HTML coding - CSS coding - Banners (gif / flash)
- 3D Objects Design/Animation - Software Boxes Design - Collages
- Flash Intros - Flash Demos - Flash Presentations
- Flash Animated Illustrations - Paper Sketches - Corporate Identity
Among other products we offer you can find blog themes, forum themes, e-commerce websites and flash photo galleries.
How it works
Website planning, design and development with TallosWeb.com is easy and exciting. Simply because we will do all the hard work while you sit back and look at the great results. We will help you find excellent domain names, affordable hosting, develop a logo concept and even your company branding with all the publishing material needed.
Our highly trained web design team, web programmers and marketing specialists know what it takes to sell online, keep automated systems running smoothly and ensure that you don't need a re-design in six weeks. We want your new website design to be a total success and we'll go above and beyond to ensure that it is just that.
Website design process includes the following steps:
STEP 1: Gathering project information, requirements, wishes and preferences;
STEP 2: Website planning and development of the rough site map and website structure;
STEP 3: Concept development;
STEP 4: Website design ( graphics creation, coding, flashing, programming);
STEP 5: Testing;
STEP 6: Website launch and troubleshooting.
When starting on your website project, be ready to provide your website design company with the following information.
1) Information about your business and its distinctive features.
2) Keywords you and your customers associate with your business.
3) The reasons why you decided to make a website redesign or create an online presence.
4) The purpose of the website.
5) Describe criteria will be used to measure efficiency of your new website.
6) Describe the impression on target audience the website is supposed to generate.
7) Your target audience (region, sex, age, education, income level, family status, motivation, lifestyle).
8) Describe what images would give your website visitor an understanding of your website from the very first glance.
9) Suggest a color scheme that you like.
10) List the approximate number of pages (10-15 for example) and provide a site map if possible.
11) Provide your logo in the best quality available or list your requirements/suggestions for the new logo style.
12) List your website competitors.
13) List the websites you like in terms of look and feel ( any area of business) and websites that you don't like.
14) Provide your specific requirements for design if any.
15) Provide the home page content and suggested home page layout (or list the elements that should be present on the home page).
If some of this information requirements sound confusing, that is not a problem. We have a huge experience in developing various types of websites and we will help you to describe what it is exactly you are looking for.
How to get started
You don't have to pay for asking something, getting a quote from TallosWeb.com is absolutely free. The first step to take is submit a request for a free quote form or email our managers at email@example.com. Our Sales manager will contact you within several hours with more questions about your web site design and an estimate if information provided is enough. Once all the details have been discussed, we can start.
One of the basics of our business is our 100% satisfaction guarantee. You never have to accept something you do not like. You will be a direct participant of the website design process and we’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
Summing it all up easily, you don’t have to be a pro in web site design to build your own unique and professional website. All you need to know is what you want and how you want it.
We're listening. We're taking notes. We're thinking. We're working for you.
We are TallosWeb.com. <<back